Lincoln Elementary School was originally constructed in 1925. The existing 55,700 S.F., two-story brick structure was completely renovated to deliver state-of-the-art facilities to the administrators and students. In tandem with the renovations, a 40,000 S.F. addition was constructed housing other essential program requirements such as space for special education classrooms, a gymnasium, a media center and reading resource room, art and music rooms, a multi-purpose room, and administrative offices.
Lincoln Elementary School