St. Thomas Seminary – Pastoral Center of Bloomfield

TBI Construction renovated the West Wing in this 1928 Louis Walsh designed building for the Archdiocese of Hartford. This work included the restoration of its historic Chapel in four months for a major celebration. Renovations included creating an ecumenical council chamber, offices for senior church leadership, upgrades to the HVAC, mechanical systems, electrical distribution systems, fire and life safety systems and ADA compliance code upgrades.


Next Previous
Phone: (860) 224-9977   |   1 Liberty Square   |   P.O. Box 3040   |   New Britain, CT 06050

CT Web Design | ImageWorks, LLC.